Microgaming was extremely thrilled to celebrate the biggest online jackpot won on a slot game recently when a lucky punter took home a massive amount of $20 million after wagering on the Mega Moolah slot game.
Although the jackpot on the Mega Moolah slot was reseeded after the massive win, the sum in the kitty has already surpassed the amount of $1.6 million due to the popularity of this slot..
The total jackpot pool of Microgaming games currently stands at $3.5 million and as several of these games have not had their jackpots hit in a while, we could possibly read about another big winner any day now. Owing to the randomness of the outcomes of Microgaming jackpot games, we could even see another hit on the Mega Moolah slot in the coming hours.
The following Microgaming jackpots are worth keeping an eye on –
• Mega Moolah slot with a current jackpot of $1.65 million.
• Major Millions slot whose jackpot just passed the half a million dollars mark. The biggest jackpot hit on this game is $1.8 million.
• King Cashalot – Jackpot is currently nearly $700K, with a payout record of $1.5 million.
• Poker Ride – A card game with a current jackpot of nearly $210,000, and past its average win rate of $187K.
• Cyberstud Poker – Another card game nearing the $100,000 mark. Average wins of $113,400 and a biggest win record of $170,000.
Earlier this year 26 year old Lance Corporal Jon Heywood managed to hit the jackpot on the Mega Moolah slot at Betway Casino which resulted in a win of $20 million.
The above mentioned jackpot games can be played at leading online casinos powered by Microgaming.
Leave a Reply